Recipe By : Morgan Wilbourn
About 3 Tablespoons olive oil
2 chopped onions
1 green bell pepper chopped
4 potatoes chopped
4 carrots sliced
1/2 head of small cabbage chopped
2 cans diced tomatoes
1 package of Italian sausage (Take off skin if necessary)
Seasonings of your choice to taste
1. Heat olive oil in soup pot on medium heat. Add onions and green peppers and stir occasionally until almost thoroughly cooked.
2. Add the Italian sausage, scrambling into small pieces.
3. Pour in broth and add potatoes and carrots.
4. Wait for potatoes and carrots to get soft, then add canned tomatoes and cabbage.
5. Add seasonings to taste and stir until combined.
Please login to submit review.
Custom curated recipes made just for you!
Garlic Shrimp Scampi
Homemade Sloppy Joes
Baked Pork Chops and Rice
Tomato Avocado Toast
Irving & Roz
Sweet Potato Cake
Grilled Tequila Flank Steak Fajitas
Baked Parmesan Asparagus Fries
Chicken and Rice Casserole
Mexican Seafood Salad